Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blogging

My brother-in-law Scott gave me the idea of putting together a "blog" after I read his heart wrenching story about him and his daughter. Scott, I give you "props", for staying strong through the whole ordeal and turning something that many people would see as a negative experience(s), into a positive.

I'm usually a person that likes to stay out of the limelight; in the background or shadow of more outspoken people, but the neat thing about a blog is, it allows me to state my opinion without fear of having my side of the conversation being overruled, squashed or trampled on, or simply ignored (although I guess you can still ignore it, but at least I won't know about it ;-).

I've had 2 or 3 things that I'd like to post, and since I'm in Grapevine, TX by myself while missing my wife and kids terribly, I find some extra time on my hands, so decided to do this. I hope those of you who read my blog, enjoy it.

No comments: